A new baby brings so much joy, and also often a lot of worries and questions. New parents looking for answers are invited to this friendly series of eight workshops.
Various baby and parenthood topics will be discussed. A time and a space conducive to relaxing and swapping experiences over a cup of coffee!
SCHEDULE (Fall 2021)
Thursday: 9:15 – 10:45 a.m.
$15 per workshop or $98 for all eight workshops
- October 14 – Accompanying your infant toward autonomy
- October 21 – Conference: Baby’s sleep
- October 28 – Sewing workshop with recycled fabric
- November 4 – Mindfulness and family life
- November 11 – Sign language
- November 18 – Musical discovery
- November 25 – First aid
- December 2 – The arrival of a baby: Adapting to a new reality
* The schedule may change without prior notice
Activities for Babies
A new baby brings so much joy, and also often a lot of worries and ...Register