Our large pool is perfect for you to get engaged in your swimming activity the way you like, in total safety In fact, the pool is constantly monitored by our lifeguards and is designed for an easy access for all age groups.
It features a slipway to the beach, an integrated children’s paddling pool and a swimming pool.
* Wearing bathing caps is mandatory at all times.
SCHEDULE (21 septembre au 13 décembre 2020)
Free swim (adult)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 11 : 00 a.m. – 11 : 45 a.m.
Monday to Friday: 12 : 00 – 12 : 45 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8 : 20 p.m. – 9 : 15 pm.
Tuesday & Thursday: 4 : 30 – 5 : 15 p.m.
Friday: 4 : 00 p.m. – 5 : 00 p.m. / 8 : 00 p.m. – 9 : 00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 2 : 15 – 3 : 15 p.m.
Free swim (everybody)
Monday & Wednesday : 4 : 00 p.m. – 4 : 45 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday : 3 : 30 p.m. – 4 : 15 p.m.
Friday : 5 : 15 p.m. – 6 : 15 p.m. / 6 : 30 p.m. – 7 : 30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday : 3 : 30 p.m. – 4 : 45 p.m.
New Covid-19 regulations
- Access to free swimming will be available upon reservation only.
- The maximum capacity of the swimming pool will be reduced for free swimming and classes.
- Please respect the 2-meter physical distance both inside and outside the pool.
- No equipment loan will be available for free swimming (personal flotation devices (PFDs) only).
- We ask you to change quickly at the end of your swim.
- Showers will not be accessible.
- The shower before going into the pool will be a jet of water on the poolside.
- You will have 5 minutes to change before and after being in the pool.
- We ask you to bring your own water bottle. The fountains will be available only to fill the bottles.
* The schedule may change without prior notice
Our large pool is perfect for you to get engaged in your swimming activity the ...Register