Your child is old enough to learn swimming unassisted and safe? This swimming course is designed specifically to develop your child’s swimming skills.
Our courses comply with training requirements established by Red Cross and are taught by certified teachers.
Your children will learn various techniques that will help them progress with their swimming levels and make them feel like a fish in water.
- Be 3 to 5 years old.
- Have passed the performance criteria of the Sea Otter at the Red Cross Swimming Preschool.
- Must be comfortable to swim alone.
- Swim 1 meter.
- One parent only (REQUIRED) (Subject to change for September)
SCHEDULE (June 27 to August 19, 2022)
Monday: 5:00 – 5:40 p.m.
Tuesday: 5:00 – 5:40 p.m.
Thursday: 5:00 – 5:40 p.m.
* Non-residents of Montreal please add $15
* The schedule may change without prior notice
Your child is old enough to learn swimming unassisted and safe? This swimming course is ...Register