The aquaspinning is a spinning workout conducted in water that improves the cardiovascular and muscular function. Aqua spinning is great for getting fit gently and pain-free; it is practiced using rhythm backed with stimulating music, which makes the workout both dynamic soothing.
The exercises performed in water are excellent for preventing joint injury.
- It improves flexibility
- It prevents from joint injuries
- It facilitates muscle endurance
SCHEDULE (June 25 to August 16, 2019)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
1x Monday* $41,00 / 1x Wednesday or Friday – $54,00
2x Monday* and Wednesday or Friday – $89,00
2x Wednesday and Friday – $100,00
Wednesday: 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – $54,00
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – $100,00
* Price adjustment (no classes on Monday June 24 and July 1st, 2019)
* Drop-in rate $10
* Non-residents please add $15
* The schedule may change without prior notice
The aquaspinning is a spinning workout conducted in water that improves the cardiovascular and muscular ...Register