The aquafitness is a training class conducted in water that improves the cardiovascular and muscular function. Aquafit classes for seniors also prevent the risk of injury by gently and painlessly getting back in shape.
It is highly recommended as a means to fight such health issues as osteoarthritis or arthritis.
- It improves flexibility
- It reduces joint aches
- It facilitates muscle endurance
SCHEDULE (June 25 to August 16, 2019)
* Monday & Wednesday: 5:30 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.
* Monday & Wednesday: 6:30 p.m. – 7:25 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 5:30 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 p.m. – 8:25 p.m.
* Price adjustment (no classes on Monday June 24 and July 1st, 2019)
* Drop-in rate $10
* Non-residents please add $15
* The schedule may change without prior notice
The aquafitness is a training class conducted in water that improves the cardiovascular and muscular ...Register